Barrier Isolator (positive pressure)
- Immediate removal of contamination.
- Rapid recovery to ISO Class 5.
- Shorter wait time for ingress/egress
- HEPA-filtered pass-thru chamber
allows better process flow.
- Combination door sash facilitates
removal of outer packaging and
- The slanted viewscreen is made of
shatterproof acrylic plastic, and angled
at 10° for optimum ergonomic comfort
- The viewscreen with top hinge allows
full opening for loading and unloading of
pharmacy instrumentation or equipment.
- Oval gloveports offer easy
reach to interior surfaces for users
of different heights.
- Three glove positions (SS600);
2-glove (SS500) in main
chamber allow total access to
- Spacious, positive pressure
interchange (pass-thru chamber)
allows clean and easy transfer
of materials in or out of the
- An adjustable
stand allows users
to configure the
cabinet for use
standing or sitting.