Double Pan Weighing Balance
What's it for
- This device is a specially-designed electronic 'differential scale' for a peculiar use in blood
banks. It measures two weights independently and displays how much which side is lighter
than the other side.
- For plasma separation from whole blood, blood bags are loaded in high-speed centrifuges. It
is an essential process in blood banks that, before being loaded into centrifuges, weight of the
two loads (each blood bag + bucket) has to be matched to be same or very close, otherwise
weight unbalance could damage the centrifuges.
- This simple device makes weight-balancing process very simple, accurate and speedy. It will
be a perfect way to save valuable centrifuge machines, as well as labor.
- Has two independent weight sensors, and displays weight difference.
- How to use:
- Operators put two buckets (with blood bags in each bucket) on both plates.
- Display shows weight difference and an indication lamp at the lighter side turns on.
- Operators just add a few weight-chips (e.g. 1 gram each) into bucket until 'GOOD' lamp
turns on. The lamp turns on when weight difference becomes less than allowance.
- Accurate, simple and very easy to use.